D&S Consultants - Working with businesses to reduce wasted expenditure
RSS

Recent Posts

Maybe we could learn from the states?
Communication Clutter
World Quality Day
Addressing the Unaddressed
Service or lack of it!
powered by

My Blog

Communication Clutter

Last week I received a very impressive, high quality magazine called “Print Power”. The magazine is part of a european initiative to promote and push the benefits of print media in the multi media world. It’san excellent initiative which should be commended. This was the first I have heard or seen anything on such an initiative.

When I started reading the magazine, an insert dropped out. The insert promoted the “Keep Me Posted” campaign. The campaign is based around the premise that it is every consumer’s right to choose, without disadvantage, how they are contacted by banks, utility companies and other service providers. It’s an excellent initiative to reinforce consumer choice. Again, this was the first I have heard or seen anything on this initiative.

I do not live in a bubble: I use social networks like LinkedIn; I receive feeds on a regular basis from trade bodies and professional organisations, like IDM; I’m known to many of the trade bodies involved in the print power initiative and many involved in keep me posted. Yet these two campaigns have completely missed me. These messages have not reached or made any impact on me. These two observations reinforce the communication clutter we find ourselves in.

In the multi channel and multi device communications world we live in, it is even more important to ensure your content is utilised effectively across all channels to give it a fighting chance to get through.

D&S Consultants help companies with their communications management to ensure they get the maximum value and profitable business from it. If you would like a conversation on how we could help you,please call 07768 511108 or e-mail david.robottom@dasconsultants.co.uk or david.robottom1960@btinternet.com

10 Comments to Communication Clutter:

Comments RSS
Bulk messaging on 24 December 2013 05:00
It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic Communication Clutter. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?.................
Reply to comment

Jayden Stevenson on 08 June 2018 09:34
You have written a great article about working with businesses to reduce wasted expenditure. I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future. Best quality tarps for sale
Reply to comment

Sam Lawrence on 08 June 2018 09:51
This is really a very informative article about business.You have discussed very important pints which i like reading. Get quality Electrical Rubber Matting
Reply to comment

essay writers service on 11 June 2018 07:03
If we look around, wee see all the wonders taking place around are just because of the education. If we do not study or get educated then what this world would be without it. Because every wonder belongs to science and knowledge, and knowledge belongs to education. So keep getting learned and getting education.
Reply to comment

playgroundtiles.co.uk on 05 July 2018 10:20
This blog is very helpful for the everyone new businessman. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. I am appreciate in the work. Thanks for sharing in the information.
Reply to comment

James Hilton on 17 August 2018 11:17
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.Teacher Forms
Reply to comment

Ray D. Babcock on 29 August 2018 12:39
You have written a great article about multi device communications.I found it very interesting to read.You have done a great job. Click link to buy scrimmage vests soccer
Reply to comment

David John on 13 December 2018 07:26
Thanks, really interesting post.
Reply to comment

Web Developer on 13 December 2018 13:32
This is Awesome Post a very inf article
Reply to comment

Rita Handoso on 12 January 2019 09:03
ah lagi, gitaris pengganti tidak diganti.ini ke 18 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Supplier sch 40 Supplier sch 40 Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan ala jepang Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Toko Besi Unp Baja Supplier besi wf Toko sch 40 Toko sch 40 Supplier besi siku Supplier besi wf baja undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Jual Besi Unp Baja Toko besi wf Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen sch 40 Agen sch 40 Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Supplier besi unp undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Pabrik Besi Wf Harga Besi Unp Baja Agen besi wf Distributor besi beton sii
Reply to comment