D&S Consultants - Working with businesses to reduce wasted expenditure
RSS

Recent Posts

Maybe we could learn from the states?
Communication Clutter
World Quality Day
Addressing the Unaddressed
Service or lack of it!
powered by

My Blog

Mitigate risk and grasp opportunity

This week is business continuity week. Business continuity management is primarily a way of managing and mitigating risk to ensure the continued operation of a business in the event of something unexpected. Paradoxically the methodology and approach of business continuity management can be used to build robust and strong plans with enhanced organisational capability to react to opportunities not just threats.

One way business continuity management can be used is to ensure a regular update and revision process is built into companies’business plans, particularly in the area of markets and the opportunities. Quite often companies seem to assume the markets they are competing in or are considering do not alter. The reality is quite different, markets do change.

Companies can build in a regular market scoping exercise to ensure they do not miss out on opportunity and have the capacity to realise the full potential of the market they operate in or are considering. Investing in market scoping can be viewed as a low cost investment in the future which can help companies make the right decisions and prevent them from making the wrong (costly) decision.

D&S Consultants help companies to find new markets and understand existing markets through effective scoping studies. The market scoping studies are bespoke to you the client and are not based on any template.

If you would like to discuss how we can help you or have an informal chat, please call 07768 511108 or e-mail david.robottom@dasconsultants.co.uk

43 Comments to Mitigate risk and grasp opportunity :

Comments RSS
App For Math Homework on 04 October 2019 15:38
What's more, appropriately so particularly with the soaring remaining tasks at hand and insane cutoff times that understudies need to beat pretty much every other day.

Anonymous on 25 November 2019 06:46

ultius.com review on 25 November 2019 06:50
I would like to thank you first for giving us some background information about what you are up to. It's nice to be able to fully understand your plans and I would like to give back by showing my support to you all. This is basically the reason why I am here writing my comment and opinion regarding this. I would actually like to know more about it but I don't think I have the time to fulfill my desire at the moment. I think I will just read some of your other articles to make myself more knowledgeable about this. Kudos to the people behind this by the way! I am so proud of you all.

Write My Dissertation For Me on 01 June 2020 00:46
Business is the name of risk and game, no risk means no business. If you want to get success then you should opt risk because without taking risk, you can not get success.

Blue Str on 05 October 2019 10:07
I really appreciate you article. I am so glad to read your article . Please keep sharing. Thankyou

avaemily on 09 March 2020 11:41
its all upto you if you are happy doing office work you can continue but if not you can switch it or start your own business according to your budget you can learn about social media strategy for businesses which is very helpful.

custom written essays on 04 November 2019 18:25
Yeah, I want to discuss it with you. How are you doing now? Hope you are not too busy.

Thandie Newton Solo A Star Wars Story Leather Jacket on 23 November 2019 10:09
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Law Assignment Help on 25 June 2020 22:57
Risk is everywhere either in life or a business. Everything is full of risk but definitely opportunity is also be there. Just need to find out the better opportunity and minimize the risk.

How to figure out your gpa on 29 November 2019 12:30
How to figure out your gpa  :GA Calculating your GPA as an international student can be challenging. Because most countries operator on a different scaling system, it's often hard to know where you stand when it comes to your marks in school. HOW TO WRITE AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY: how students sometimes get frightened at the very idea of writing an annotated bibliography and breaks down the process into three steps, concluding that the task is much easier when divided into several mini-tasks.  We offer various type of tools also such as : Harvard reference generator

Assignment Help Service on 23 December 2019 07:30
Our Assignment Help Service experts to write down an assignment, they begin working immediately to make sure timely assignment help solution. when you need help with assignment and request our experts to deliver assignment solution on an exact topic, our experts study the subject and begin gathering relevant information for the paper. Idealassignmenthelp so you never need to miss a deadline.

Max willor on 26 December 2019 07:01
Nice blog, it's so knowledgeable, informative, and a good-looking site. Myassignmenthelpau is a great platform that has been performing astonishingly well. If yes, then you are on the right platform to receive the best Engineering Assignment help at an affordable price. They provide transparent and trusted work satisfying universal clientele each year.

write dissertation abstracts on 21 January 2020 07:18
With the help of our dissertation writing service, it will not take you much time to write a dissertation abstract.

Cisa on 26 January 2020 18:39
Great posts with wonderful stuff, I am astonished by your style of writing style. I am impressed with wonderful articles you have shared with all. Sewing machine parts at best price

Abraham on 28 January 2020 10:03
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I am really impressed with your blog. I will come back to the website to read more similar stuff. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Various sizes gymnastic mats

Max on 30 January 2020 17:17
This article is very interesting and amazing and perfect then others. I am really impressed with your work, I will bookmark your stuff online.thanks for sharing. keep it up. Click Here

Assignment Help on 06 February 2020 06:02
Assignment Help offers profound source of knowledge via professional assignment writers. Take the fast and reliable online academic writing services to face no delay in your project submission.

Harvard Referencing tool on 15 February 2020 11:43
Harvard referencing generator by MyAssignmentHelp.com. Get a free Harvard referencing report in a second. NO SIGNUP,NO FEE,EASY-TO-USE

johnsmith on 20 February 2020 19:22
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I am really impressed with your blog. I will come back to the website to read more similar stuff. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Samsung galaxy note 9 512gb refurbished in Australia

johnsmith on 20 February 2020 19:27
This article is very interesting and amazing and perfect then others. I am really impressed with your work, I will bookmark your stuff online.thanks for sharing. keep it up. Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus 5G used in cheap price

Essay maker on 21 February 2020 11:31
Are you nursing students and searching nursing essay help? if yes then do not worry about this because My essay Help is providing the best write my nursing essay at affordable price.

My Assignment Help on 04 March 2020 11:56
My Assignment Help is a preferred place for students looking for my assignment help services online. Our proficient tutors focus on offering customized assignment help in any level, subject or course. We assist students in scoring high through impressively written assignments, essays, coursework, reports, book reviews, reflection papers and thesis. We are one stop solution for students looking for individual attention in meeting academic commitments and grasping the concerned subject to score high.

HP Support on 28 March 2020 12:54
Nice Post.. Are you not aware of the HP Support Solutions Framework? As a utility tool, HP support solutions framework helps the HP users by providing a common set of software interfaces. It enables you to simplify access to specific windows drivers a BIOS with supported operating systems. With HP support solutions framework, you can make use of the software and drivers with the network. Also, you can successfully install the framework in your computer system and use according to your news. In case of any kind of problems, you should take help from the HP professionals at anytime from anywhere.

John on 02 April 2020 07:25
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. We provide online non slip for decking

walk in clinic services mississauga on 09 April 2020 23:00
While there is a covid19 penadamic all around the world and businesses are collapsing. This blog has given a hope to me that we can still survive well once this penadamic is over. All we need to do is stay positive.

dissertation literature review writing help on 24 April 2020 06:24
I get it what you're saying. Business people face the similar things to deal with.

Computer science assignment writing services on 27 April 2020 13:33
Computer science assignment help online is a well-liked assignment in Singapore. Top universities of Singapore's first priority is to give an assignment on college assignment help. Acquire immediate Computer assignment help before completion of time at a fair cost. Increase your grades in college and get A+ rank in academics with high-quality assignment help from My Assignment Help experts' writers

assignment help on 07 May 2020 04:06
ABC assignment help become the superlative option for the students to get superior mechanical engineering assignment help from top professionals. Our professionals initially understand your writing needs and requirements to provide you the best.

sophia on 08 May 2020 16:40
Task Help associates understudies with task specialists to complete their schoolwork with no pressure. Inbox your interests at get task help on the web and benefit the best arrangement for your task accommodation. get dissertation assignment help
online dissertation assignment helper
dissertation writing help
dissertation help

Ukrainian Marriage Agency on 11 May 2020 09:05
International matchmaking and dating agency in Ukraine. More than 300 beautiful serious ladies who are looking for a partner abroad! We guarantee professional service and result!

Connect HP Laptop to TV on 25 May 2020 00:17
Have you purchased new HP Laptop or PC and facing problems to connect HP Laptop to TV? Visit Hp Number to fix the problem.

how to write a dissertation introduction online on 25 May 2020 12:29
Very interesting!

Factory reset galaxy s7 on 26 May 2020 11:49
Looking to Hard reset Samsung galaxy s7? Follow the simple steps to factory reset galaxy s7. If you are still unable to do it then call Reset Help Number for instant help.

Driving lessons near me on 31 May 2020 06:26
iDrive Driving School Toronto is a ministry approved driving school located in Toronto, Noth York, Ontario provides driving lessons & courses at affordable prices. Serving the entire Toronto, GTA including Vaughan, Thornhill, and Richmond Hill. Book a road test car for G, G2 Road Tests.

Background Screening in Malaysia on 07 June 2020 04:01
Gunma detective agency certified in various type of private investigation in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, licensed by Ministry of Home Affairs.

lola Iolani Momoa on 10 June 2020 18:20
All you need to know about the famous celebrity Jason Momoa’s daughter lola Iolani Momoa. This article covers the entire story behind Jason and Lisa’ daughter Lola

intern on 19 June 2020 16:24
Confused which phone to buy after this coronavirus is over. - Checkout Our List Of Samsung Upcoming Phones Doing Good work. Keet it Up - Checkout Our List Of Mi Upcoming Phones Best external ssd for gaming best gaming phone under 20000 Mi 11 Pro best gaming phone under 15000 Redmi 10X

goku on 25 June 2020 16:18
See How much Soul Mortals

น้ำยา Pod on 30 June 2020 16:59
ร้านขายบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า น้ำยาบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า Pod system ถ่านชาร์จ ลวดโมบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า ราคาส่ง-ปลีกถูกมาก หากอยากเลิกบุหรี่ ทางร้านได้คัดสรรบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าคุณภาพ ปลอดภัย พร้อม อุปกรณ์เสริมทุกชนิด.จัดส่งทั่วไทย

Shearling Jacket on 11 July 2020 12:25
This article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing.

Nike Shoes on 03 August 2020 03:39

heren on 18 September 2020 08:28
Superb! Informative and high quality. www.homeworksharks.com is the best when it comes to master papers.

carzola on 18 September 2020 08:29
Great! Super quality. Check out for best papers on myessay.help with quality.