D&S Consultants - Working with businesses to reduce wasted expenditure
RSS

Recent Posts

Maybe we could learn from the states?
Communication Clutter
World Quality Day
Addressing the Unaddressed
Service or lack of it!
powered by

My Blog

First post

This is the first blog of D&S Consultants on its new web site. Despite the gloom mongers out there, there does appear to be some glimmer of hope. companies are still doing business with each other, customers are selling products and customer are still buying them. The key change over the last 3 to 4 years is that companies have had to be smarter and more efficient in what they do. This could be reflected in operations, strategy or marketing of a company. We strongly believe that performance and efficiency are key elements of a successful business.
This has also been an aspect of the advent and development of social media. The really successful companies, large and small, have used social media to enhance their business. They have not followed lemming like in adopting social media rather they have used social media to aid, add and enhance their business. This would be in conjunction with other media such as direct mail, e-mail, radio to name a few. This multi channeled approach ensures companies can get the most from all their media and use it as a channel approach.
The death of direct mail, one of the long lasting mediums in the companies marketing armoury, has been reported widely over the last decade with the advent of e-mail, e-commerce and social media. The reality is quite different with direct mail finding different ways to be effective and relevant for companies in a multi channel approach. Who would have thought direct mail would be the media used to follow up e-mail and maximise customer conversion? Or be a key element of follow up activity in e-commerce platforms. Direct mail has done this and proved to be an efficient medium for the new media landscape.

13 Comments to First post:

Comments RSS
Makemepass on 02 October 2019 07:09
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 02 December 2019 12:30

custom essays on 04 December 2019 12:33
This first post in your site is actually one of the most meaningful and informative posts I have ever seen in my life. It actually made me realize lots of helpful things about myself which made me more motivated to strive harder in life. In line with this, I would like to thank the people behind this site for creating something that will help us change our lives for the better. I will always make sure to check your posts whenever I have the time to do so because I believe that we all need some new ideas from time to time.

how to study the bible on 24 October 2019 12:07
Every night God gave Adam and Eve the necessary instructions. Based on this information, I have this Bible Generator, so you can get God's advice from time to time.
Reply to comment

custom essays services on 22 November 2019 12:22
Your first post ever? It looks like that. You can give me a call if you need a writing assistance.
Reply to comment

blueskyresumes on 29 November 2019 18:27
The advent of social media has really been a boon to businesses. With the help of Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, people can easily promote their products. They can use it to build their brand and engage their customers. Direct mail is no more because people own smartphones now and there is Internet. Why do you think a lot of newspapers, especially small and local papers, have closed down? It is because people now prefer to read digitally than hold a physical newspaper to read.
Reply to comment

Acer Leap Ware Smart Watch on 18 December 2019 05:33
Many people do not have info on topic like spousal maintenance, i liked it. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

Implanty Toruń on 30 May 2020 01:08
Reply to comment

law assignment help on 14 August 2020 12:28
Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information to us. This is very knowledgeable for me. I am an assignment expert and I am offering Assignment Help to students
Reply to comment

Full on 18 August 2020 13:41
Reply to comment

Steven C. Thomas on 19 August 2020 08:43
Volunteering brings forth the opportunity to connect with others doing similar work. For a businessperson, these connections can be an invaluable resource For More Information.
Reply to comment

Oscar on 20 August 2020 08:45
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Purchase tarpaulin covers
Reply to comment